(read the full story)
Ah! But that's not the media would have you believe! According to the New York Times: "So effective was his strategy, and so media-savvy his approach, that former Senator Alan K. Simpson of Wyoming, once the No. 2 Republican in the Senate, remembered: "We called him Prime Time Al. That's what he was known as in our cloakroom."
Media spin anyone?
Al's abortion flip-flop
08/28/00 - I now have copies of Al Gore's voting record on abortion, his letters to constituents, and other documents. I'm typing up a lots now of exactly what I have, if anyone wants copies.
Here Lies Al Gore
Al Gore Mental Health Page
Al Gore's Skeleton Closet
Gore's Religious Environmentalism
- No, he didn't claim he and Tipper were the inspiration for Love Story
- No, he didn't mix up John 3:16
- He didn't claim to have started Love Canal
- He isn't lobbying for an Atheist president
- Beware of that "big list" of "Gore" quotes